Location: Art Dubai Group office, Dubai Design District (d3)
Reports to: Dubai Design Week - Creative Director, Dubai Design Week |
Downtown Design - Director of International Partnerships
Requirements: Full-time contract
About this role
To take ownership of all design requirements for Dubai Design Week and Downtown Design, and any associated design project collateral belonging to the Art Dubai Group.
Ensuring all reviews, proposals, marketing, web & social media, digital & print collateral, and event signage, is cost-effectively designed and delivered to agreed standards and deadlines from concept to fruition.
• Act as guardian of the Dubai Design Week and Downtown Design brands and all associated projects with active input into the evolution of each
• Undertake advertising and promotional design for online, print and promotional content from concept to production-ready artwork
• Manage and deliver sponsor proposals, presentations, and review documents
• Visualisation and mockups – produce graphics and physical examples of artwork and event signage
• Maintain branding and collateral
• Work with marketing team to supply marketing material; printed, online, static and animated
• Print procurement – source providers and maintain up-to-date knowledge of prices, materials, processes and deadlines/delivery, as required
Ad Hoc Duties
• Design graphics for design competitions as required
• Manage and deliver ad hoc design related projects
Hours of Work
Considering the nature of events, please expect to be flexible to accommodate the higher stress periods as we approach the event.
Art Dubai Group is a growing organisation and seeks to develop the job holder’s skills in a way that benefits both the job holder and the company wherever possible.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode